Mosaic 2-Day Workshop - Beginner, Sat/Sun Oct 6th & 7th 2-5pm
Construct a unique mosaic piece of art on a 6x6 wood panel while you unleash your imagination and creativity! No experience is necessary.
On Day 1, you'll learn how to :
- Have fun while creating a beautiful, abstract design with no stress!
- Fearlessly cut and shape stained glass.
- Apply adhesive to your stained glass to build your design.
On Day 2, you'll learn how to :
- Mix and apply grout perfectly.
- Obtain a finished appearance on your project.
- Then you can take it home, hang it up on your wall, and enjoy your beautiful, unique mosaic piece of art!
Safety First: Closed-toed shoes and pants are required for class. No sandals, flip-flops, or shorts, please. If you have safety glasses, pls bring them.
Location - Jodi Baldacci Art Studio
38033 Euclid Ave, Studio #9 (2nd floor of Stella's Art Gallery)
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
Registration: Please list student names in the NOTE to SELLER box during checkout.
Phone Registration: Call/text 805-507-5634, with a message stating the class & time you are interested in. We will call you back and take the registration over the phone including credit card payment.
Nothing is needed for class: No tools or materials are required for class. Everything you need to create a lovely mosaic will be provided for you in class. You may bring something to eat or drink in a closed container if you'd like, byob.
Please leave a message at 805-507-5634 and the instructor will call you back.
Bundle with more Mosaic Workshops for a Monthly continual learning experience!
NOTE: The pictures shown here are either the artist's or a student's artwork, with restricted rights.
Please Note: 24-hour preregistration is required to attend this class/workshop.